Modern Industrial styled & Energy efficient home for sale
Spotlighted with soft industrial style you’ll want to live in!
Enclosed with modern comfort, a soft industrial stylish haven. An energy efficient home with 180-degree views of the 10th hole. Where no expense has been spared in creating a retreat like no other. Striking architecture and a combination of glass, neolith and steel set the tone for this contemporary masterpiece. Offering space, serenity and views this immaculate home has a high end, sophisticated kitchen fitted with Gaggenau integrated appliances and top tier fittings. Each living space has been carefully curated to ensure an elevated interior that is not only beautiful but functional. Solar power, water storage tanks, double glazing and home automation are just a few of the remarkable features this home has to offer.
Serengeti is a very special golf estate offering refined estate living with one of the country’s top golf courses as a back garden. Security is of paramount importance with indigenous green belts, several dams, and a mounting biking track. Conveniently situated in close proximity to the OR Tambo airport, a private school , restaurants and easy high way access. It’s the perfect place to raise a family!!!!
– 3 bed main house flooded with natural light and 50m of fairway frontage.
– All rooms en-suite
– Study /kids playroom or 4th bedroom downstairs
– Study /Home Gym or PJ lounge upstairs leading into master bedroom
– Expansive extra height master bedroom with ensuite bathroom with both North views and South views across and along the fairway towards the Clubhouse. Master bedroom includes a Romeo and Juliet balcony on the golf course side and full length opening sliding doors on the opposite side allowing a complete outdoor /indoor feel.
– Main en-suite with double shower with Neolith seating bench, his and hers bathroom sinks and ‘step-ladder’ towel heater
– Master bedroom with his and hers walk in closet
– Large sun-filled double height open plan kitchen, dining and living area leading onto oversized covered patio via full length sliding doors allowing a serene sense of bringing the outdoors completely in
– Fully self contained flatlet with extra large single automated garage including cupboards, storage space and laundry space (washing machine & tumble dryer)
– Flatlet is integrated into the house and can be used as a home for grandparents, teenagers pad with direct access if required or locked to allow either a one bed or two bed (using the 3rd downstairs bedroom) flatlet or rental unit. Bedroom with Ensuite bathroom
– Flatlet with Siemens appliances
– Separate scullery /pantry with extra large double sink, built in waste bin, large amounts of cupboard space and laundry area that also has additional space that can be used for a dedicated work area (baking /sewing /ironing etc)
– Separate guest toilet with Hans Grohe automatic sensor tap
– 3 gas water heaters (no geysers)
– Two sink waste disposal units (main kitchen island and scullery)
– Composite decking running along all downstairs bedrooms, granny flatlet and adjoining the pool and patio.
– 15m lap pool with tiled border, large matching composite decking storage box housing pump and other pool /garden items.
– Large covered patio with integrated concealed drainage, prep area with sink, undercounter storage and non-slip pebble paved finish
– Gaggenau Appliances including downdraft extractor fan
– Gaggenau integrated freezer in scullery /pantry
– Integrated Siemens dishwasher in scullery
– Kohler ‘Askew’ freestanding lithocast bathtub
– Kohler carbon fiber ‘Karbon’ island sink mixer
– Control4 home automation with integrated speakers for independent multi-room audio and visual, user defined lighting, user defined lighting scenes and activity
– Control4 light switches throughout
– Dimmable LED downlights throughout
– TV and data points throughout
– Legrand plugs
– Electronic blinds
– Automated irrigation
– Big Ass industrial fan providing quiet movement of air and an aesthetic highlight
– Neolith kitchen and bathroom counter tops in main house
– Caesar stone countertops in flatlet
– 1x 9000l water tank for council water backup with water pumped into house for high pressure
– 2x 9000l water tanks for grey water and storm water collection used for garden irrigation
– 3-phase electricity
– 8.5kVA Schneider Hybrid Inverter and Solar system which runs most of the home off grid during the day and provides battery back up for evening load shedding
– Sterlings Italian ‘Aaran’ Cucine kitchens in main and granny flat with soft-close Blum components.
– Geberit in-wall toilet systems
– Hansgrohe taps and showers including rain-shower in double size main shower.
– Kohler sanitary ware
– Built in vacuum system
– Insulted walls and floors
– Imported double glazed German Schuko doors and windows (tilt and turn)
– 3 Breezair evaporative cooling systems
– Underfloor heating throughout the main house and flatlet
– 2x gas fireplaces
– 3.4m high glass 100 bottle wine cellar
– Off-shutter concrete and Gamma Zenith finish for zero maintenance and painting
– Timber engineered flooring in all bedrooms, pj lounge/home gym and flatlet lounge. Screeded flooring in living areas, kitchen, scullery
– Extra large double tiled (Marazzi Treverkage Grey porcelain) automated garage
– Extra large single tiled (Marazzi Treverkage Anthracite porcelain) garage
– Large tiled external storeroom /workshop
– Front entrance pond with bridge and water features with waterfall
– Staff quarters with cupboards, counter-top and en-suite bathroom